Monday, September 21, 2009

Yesterday I saw an Angel




Yesterday I saw an angel,
it was nothing short of any miracle.
Still trying to figure out, what was that?
Was it a reality? Or as always I was flat.

She had a beauty anyone can die for,
had so innocent eyes which I never seen before.
Grace personified is the word which I can use,
but who was she? I am still confused.

She was the flawless sculpture God has made,
her picture in my mind is not like that which easily gets fade.
Getting her will be great,
but I don't think I have such a nice fate.

I hope that somehow I will see her again,
and I will not let that chance to go into vein.
I don't bother whether it was a dream or not,
I am feeling lucky because such charm you can't see a lot.

Yesterday I saw an angel...........


10 comments:

Kavita said...

Hay that's awsome
i wish my friend u get ur dream girl soon dont worry!!!!

Unknown said...

hey bhai i saw another face of yours through this block........i was never think tht i will see my brother as an poet but i m really very happy to see a different look of yours.
bhai keep on writing these poetries may be in future u will become a great and a popular poet.

Unknown said...

and bhai dont worried about d angel ....we had already chosen tht.

Unknown said...

Here comes Poet Mahesh...!!! that was really unxpected frm u... Well i saw u busy in bird watchin n all bt dissss... is certainly something different n really amazing...newaz dear i wish u get dat Angel bck in ur life...or else...one suggestion... if u wont find her dun turn into Devdas...there r many more "Angels" out in dis world... tc dude...hv fun...n let dis poet get goin...
Adios...

Anirudha said...

hey Bro, thats really Awesome yar.. u know its raining outside nd m reading this nice poem with a sip of hot tea.. feel it. Good one.. njoy.. u will get her soon.. An angel will make ur wish come true.. have a beautiful life ahead..

Urvee said...

Bhai sahab competition de rahe ho yaar tum.... meri dukaan band karaoge kya...

:)

Good Job boy...

Unknown said...

Its a very good poem bhaiya....
vaise pakka kisi angel(ladki) :-D ko dekh keh likhi hogi... But still mast poem hai humare bhi kam aa sakti hai.... :-D .....

Unknown said...

beautifut poem....n i know who is ur angel:P :)

alwayzvikash49 said...

Hey I jus wish dat ur blog gets published..its awesome yar..bt do sign my autograph book beforehand..
May god bless u with an angel..bt do remember..
Love isn't finding someone you can live with, it's finding someone whom you cannot live without..Its all coming out of my xperience..hehe:)

NehaC said...

Hi Mahesh...
I must say.. U r a very nice poet..
N this ANGEL...
U r definitely gonna find her soon..
Or may have already found her..
Ab to aur bhi maja ayega...
:P :D