Sunday, August 17, 2008

Be with Me Always..........


Be with me always irrespective of any circumstances,
Whatever I will do please forgive my mistakes.
I m not that good & may be will not live up to your expectations,
But as always don't forget to bake my birthday cakes.


I will or I have to say I should always keep you happy,
And will try to fulfill all your wishes and dreams.
You sacrifices so much to feed me up, to make me independent,
Without sleeping in night just due to all my night screams.


Many times I make you cry whether it’s intentionally or by mistake,
But you always try to keep my eyes dry and will not let me in tears.
Me always while playing, messed up all my clothes,
But you tried to make sure that I will look hero in whatever I wear..s.


Mamma I love you so much that I will not let you down,
And will try to keep you happy as much as I can do.
But please be with me always and have faith in me,
Because without you I m nothing and you know that too....



11 comments:

Rinzu said...

WOW...!!!

A NICE DEDICATION TO UR MOMMY...!!!

KP IT UP...

chandra said...

amazing poem..... its a gr8 poem wth full sentiments for mamma.... Tc....

Incredible India said...

Awesome Man!!!!!!

Loved it, now i want to go back home even more, :D

Cheers,
Robin

Kunal Gupta said...

U r simply great mahesh....
i'll not write very much today... becoz exam is ahead so at least need to read as much i can pass the exam...
Really appriciable poem....

Rakhee said...

Hi Mahesh.. u know what i am feeling today.. and your poem made me feel more homesick..
I need my mummy right here, right now..
So pure, so gentle... i wish you ll always get the cake on your every bday made by your mummy...
keep it up ... friend... :)

Unknown said...

Awesome!!

rashmi said...

it was awesome ..... really it touches the heart

rashmi said...

it was awesome.....really touches the heart...........

NehaC said...

Good one Mahesh...
Really liked this one... :)

Shilpa B said...

Wow!! Beatifully written. 👏

Shilpa B said...

Wow!! Beatifully written. 👏