Sunday, August 23, 2009

Things Aren't Going As Expected

By just seeing the topic don't make any wild guesses hmm. There are many things which made that heading working with the post matter I guess. Ok so now what are the things which actually aren't going as expected??? Well even I don't know all the things as there are many things going on around which even you don't have any idea. So I will talk about the things of which I have an idea, Ok :) .

1) MY BLOG
First thing is of course that BLOG which is not moving as expected. And for that if there is anyone responsible for that, then it is obviously me. As you can easily get an idea from my earlier post, that I decided to write atleast one post a week when started with that blog, but look I am writing that post after an whole damn year. Now thats worse than worse. I totally screwed my blog ,I guess. Well for making any blog rolling you have to post as frequent as you can, which definately I didn't :) . And now I am not even sure, how many people will read that post??? So this is the first thing for sure which is not going at all as I expected it to be.

2) MY CAREER
Ofcourse for that thing many factors are responsible. Firstly I can't understand and able to gulp the fact that "Recession" got that perfect timing to hit the maket when I am just gonna start my professional life. Well obviously it wasn't only me who have got afftected by that, but still it somehow made things more difficult than previous. Now though companies will come to recruit us, but even they know that they don't have enough requirements. But one thing is for sure that even that monster will not stop the "Smarter than smart guyz" to take up the challenge and getting placed even in that situation. And who can be the best example of that than my friend Kunal. He is damn intelligent though his marks doesn't show that. But guyz don't just get fooled by the marks at all, he is having that damn hot intelligence and that urge to understand the things as deeper as no one can think of.
Ok still despite the recession some droplets from the sea of IT companies in pune was coming in our college to recruit or you can say pretend to recruit students when that damn "Swine Flu" hit us even worse. Colleges closed, schools closed and worse on that multiplexes and malls get closed where atleast we can have our time pass, or can have some relaxation to our eyes :). The things are getting better if we talk about that influenza. Colleges are opening again, so atleast we can hope again, that companies will again start to look at our dull faces, and trying to freshen up us with some good looking packages :).
These two things are not only which are responsible for messing up my career. Somehow I am responsible for that too. I didn't take things seriously when it meant to take, and now hoping that things will get placed as I wanted it to. But this would not happen till you put your 100%. You have to be on your toes all the time, if you really wanna get the things. And I am sure for some moments I put my toes down. Well still things are not that late as I am pretending. We still are having long life which I can mould in any good shape and can make my career right on the top. So just take a chimple ;)
So this was the second thing, which according to me was not going as I expected it to.

3) MY RELATIONSHIPS
Well again don't give ur mind muscles a exercise to make any wild guess. Usually when someone of my age talk about the realtionships, people think of girlfriends only. But that's not the case here. I still don't have any girlfriend yet and I am damn happy as things are. Girlfriends are defintely not better than any damn headache. And please don't think that these girlfreind thing is not working as I was expecting.
The real things which I am talking about the realtionship with my friends. Many of them thinks that it was me which is responsible for the current situation, but I am not the only one who ruin the things. There are many circumstances and reasons for that. But anyways no one will even care of that and they will get used to that. And I am hoping that this day will come soon as it could. But definaltely this is one of the thing which I wasn't expected it to be.


Well these were just the three things which I can say for atleast now. But as I said earlier, its not only that. In everyone's life things aren't perfect as he/she think of. So I am not any exception in that I guess.
So just take a chimple and be cool. That should be my motto!!!!! Cheers

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bahot bada he yarooon mat padho!!!

Kunal Gupta said...

well finally here he proved his writing ability as well.... that how well anything can be represented in good wrapper and the quality product can be kept aside. He wrote about his friend kunal... that guy is no one its me and nothing is in me like he has written.... it can be thought as just the chance of luck and powerful duwayen by friends... But for this techie person masttt opportunity is waiting and knock his door soon..... Friends don't get fooled as he writes. He is very intelligent, sharp minded, punctual, trust worthy, sincere and techie person. whatever work in any college function assigned to him do very sincerely and always do the work before deadline. He is the apple of all the teachers and student's eye in my class room. He has very big attribute of forgiveness.... God knows how he manages at higher level this attribute, whatever keep it up..... because this attribute used to have d godly person... Sometime i think why can't i think like him......... if it happen surely my life will turn to heavens......One more thing he has written about love experience literally i have no idea about that but i will post the d regarded stuff soon so that at least one evidence might be helpful to know about his hidden part (especially love and GF sides). Despite these i think all d girl meet to him must be thinking at least once to have a boyfriend like him...... seriously i m not kidding....... this is 2:30 PM and em feeling damn sleepy now i leave in between and write remaining thing about this hero on next post............. I'll say only one thing is that mast raho yaar.......... tere jaisa dost sayad he mile mujhe lufe me.........................

chandra said...

well said by kunal... one thing just remember in life never underestimate ur skills n urself... i knw U very well watever happend U cn'nt b responsible for dat... so just take it easy.... if r right den evrythng will go rite............ alwys just see d long term... n take care of urself.

Kavita said...

Mac
The Topper Boy of the class
We all know dat u r the most regular & sincere student of the class.
we know that ur character is strong enough to face any situation. i m sure u can find a right direction,work out & u get success..
always believe in ur self bcoz u have that potential to fulfill ur dreams & expectation in life..
all de best.. any thing that happen in life good or bad we should accept it ,bcoz it always teach something to us...
always stay hungry & foolish if u want to grow !!! this line i wish it would written by me but it is written by MR.Steve jobs "CEO of Apple & pixel animation"
and alwyz keep smiling....