Saturday, October 16, 2010

Time changes everything :(

I wrote my last post a long time ago. So apologies for that first. Well things really changed after that. Got the job :). That was one thing, for which I was very worried earlier, but now things are settling fairly well, and I am really happy with the way things are going on. As I just said above "Time changes everything", thats really true. Time change people, time change conditions, time change circumstances. Time usually changes everything. What I realize and think that people should not get change with time. I know everyone should go ahead with his/her life and really have to. This is a good thing to go ahead in life and change accordingly but in that course they should not forget the people who used to care them. May be you will find every success, your ultimate aim will get fulfilled, but at that time if your friends, your relatives, the people you used to love will not be with you then there is no happiness in the success,things will seems like totally waste and nothing else.

I am very lucky that my friends are still there with me and all my loved ones. And I know very well that they will all be with me always. Just feeling very bad for some other ones who don't understand the things I just said above. Well anyways whatever is the situation, I am happy with that. Its all part of life, some things goes according to your wish and some never. So better to be happy with what you have rather then cry for the things which you don't have.

Really wish to write a bit more and wanted to spend a little more time with my blog and damn that work. :( But I am really enjoying the things and my job. Just wish me good luck that I will do my things perfectly and well and will not let anyone down. :)
Good luck for my friends also.

Love you all :)

No comments: